Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for my 08 colorado 2wd LT ext cab
http://www.bossmotorsports.com/custom_c ... cfm?id=350
bolt pattern- 6 on 135/5.5(i dont know why it has the 135 for), +30mm offset, 5.894 backspace i believe.
it doesnt say 139.7 6x5.5 and doesnt say centre bore size?
i asked the dealer guy off ebay and this is what he said. let me know if it sounds right guys....
{The wheels will fit perfectly, they have a large hub bore size drilled that way to accommodate of all the hub sizes. the wheels are lug centric. This means that the lug nut fits deep inside the wheel to center it correctly allowing for the bigger hub size. They will be a perfect fit guaranteed.}???

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
whats hub centric mean? because the AR RTS20s are not hub centric. does that matter? and i looked on one wheel dealer and they AR RTS 20s said that it would not work on my vehicle cuz the hub bore is to small, but most other sites say they work .
what are some good wheel sites to buy from??????? thanks :wink:

·
Premium Member
16,808 Posts
A good wheel place is one you can buy from locally. Online sites can get you a great deal even with shipping but can be a hassle if the order was damaged or sent wrong.

Our trucks, or any truck for that matter, are not hubcentric. No need to worry about the wheel being centered by rings. With 6 conical seat lugs out trucks are lugcentric :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was also looking at the Driv- Blackmoonshine 6 wheels. one site showed them for colorados and these were the specs.. 20x8.5, 6/5.5, +35mm offset, 6 1/4 backspace. i guess if it says for colorado, then it should fit perfect right?

and thanks DBNissan... youve been a great help so far!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DBNissan said:
The one that will fit our bolt pattern is the 6x5.5. However, it has a +14mm offset that will stick out past your fenders by about .5"
.5" i can deal with, perhaps maybe i could buy extreme flares or soemthing...so this will work then eh? cuz im emailing back and forth with a rim dealer and he has them!

·
Premium Member
16,808 Posts
Xtreme flares won't work unless you get the rest of the kit. You can try the RK Sport kit if you have an extended cab or you can try the ZQ8 factory flares.

If you go with the DRIV Moonshine wheels then you should be fine. The offset you mentioned has a 100.3mm center bore which will fit our trucks.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DBNissan said:
Xtreme flares won't work unless you get the rest of the kit. You can try the RK Sport kit if you have an extended cab or you can try the ZQ8 factory flares.

If you go with the DRIV Moonshine wheels then you should be fine. The offset you mentioned has a 100.3mm center bore which will fit our trucks.
ya i like the boss 313s...im just curious DBNissan to how u know wut the bore is on the +14mm offset one...where do u find info like this? thanks

·
Premium Member
16,808 Posts
Ya, not all manufacturers list the center bore. But, because of this very issue between GMT355s and GMT900s having different hub bores, more manufacturers are now listing the bore size.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts