Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the Anzo’s on my 18 Zr2 and I really like the style and the LED planks. The low beam is not any brighter than the oem but the planks do help. I am a little disappointed in the quality though. After installing I noticed both lights appear to have a slight amount of dust inside the lens and is most notable when the lights are on. The install partially involved removing the grille and fascia. It took me approx. 4 hours. I took pics and contacted Anzo. They ask me to remove ( big deal, probably take me 2 hours now that I have done it once to remove and put everything back) lights and send back. Once they receive them they will send new ones ( big deal again, now I have to do another install). Thanks but no thanks! They were supposed to get get back to me, but never heard from them. I like them enough to keep and I would still recommend, just hope that the lights are sealed and don’t get any more dust in them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Always questioned the quality of them after seeing them at Sema with the chrome ring loose from falling off.

But that might have just been a prototype issue.

Hope they hold up

Reactions: firemech2

·
Registered
10,628 Posts
Makes me wonder if the cheap Ebay ones are the same lights??? Half the cost last time I looked.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Got the Anzo’s on my 18 Zr2 and I really like the style and the LED planks. The low beam is not any brighter than the oem but the planks do help. I am a little disappointed in the quality though. After installing I noticed both lights appear to have a slight amount of dust inside the lens and is most notable when the lights are on. The install partially involved removing the grille and fascia. It took me approx. 4 hours. I took pics and contacted Anzo. They ask me to remove ( big deal, probably take me 2 hours now that I have done it once to remove and put everything back) lights and send back. Once they receive them they will send new ones ( big deal again, now I have to do another install). Thanks but no thanks! They were supposed to get get back to me, but never heard from them. I like them enough to keep and I would still recommend, just hope that the lights are sealed and don’t get any more dust in them.
Aren't they like $600 a set or some such premium?
Tell them to cross-ship so you only have to disassemble everything once.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually that was my suggestion and customer service said they would get back to me twice and didn’t either time. Cost was $500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Makes me wonder if the cheap Ebay ones are the same lights??? Half the cost last time I looked.
I think they are the same. But you get no or only a 30-60 day warranty on those. Eagle eyes taiwan makes them but then Anzo brands them here and offers warranty support at the higher price.

Reactions: White016

·
Registered
10,628 Posts
I think they are the same. But you get no or only a 30-60 day warranty on those. Eagle eyes taiwan makes them but then Anzo brands them here and offers warranty support at the higher price.
ahhh, so all of them are cheap, maybe hope for a good set I guess.... :(

I was thinking about getting some but was dreading the LED part crapping out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.