Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking to see if anyone is offering their old projector headlight assemblies for sale. I am looking to use another set, so I can take mine out and not have to rush rebuilding and installing the T4L Projector kit. Ebay has lights that are more expensive then what Im looking to spend for about 2 weeks of use. I saw someone on facebook take theirs apart and custom paint them after rebuilding them. This isnt my reasoning to do it, but it could be a plus after I have to reseal them from the condensation build up. 23K miles and already have water in the Passenger Side Headlight. If anyone is looking to part ways with theirs, please let me know! Attached below is the one I saw on facebook for those wondering.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have a set from my 2020, removed at 2k miles. Where are you located? Probably gonna be a huge factor, as headlights arent small, and you could take it in the shorts on shipping pretty easy with a set.

·
Registered
152 Posts
You don't need to break the seal to put those in. Unless you are trying to install them in the high beams or something.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I have a set from my 2020, removed at 2k miles. Where are you located? Probably gonna be a huge factor, as headlights arent small, and you could take it in the shorts on shipping pretty easy with a set.
How much are you looking to get for them?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You don't need to break the seal to put those in. Unless you are trying to install them in the high beams or something.
I know, I just have a lot of condensation building up, so I would have to take them apart to reseal anyway.

Im in Mass, but travel down to New Jersey every once in a while to see family. How much are you looking to get for them?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm down, about 45 min south-west of Philly...if you dont make me drive much or ship, I'll make you a great deal...$250 sound good?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm down, about 45 min south-west of Philly...if you dont make me drive much or ship, I'll make you a great deal...$250 sound good?
Sorry I havent responded in a bit. Im still waiting to get a check from insurance. If I am holding you up, by all means sell to whoever is looking. At this rate I wont see the insurance money until 2021. Ill keep an eye here, but if @Mtn_man or @Fast_Intentions is still looking, let either of them have the chance. Ill be sure to reach back out once I know!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Funny how they will drop you over night if anything isn't in order, but they can take their sweet time....

Not holding me up at all. Best of luck.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Interested in the headlights, and willing to pay shipping to Lockport NY
Just bought this set from him. Eventually will have my stock projectors up for sale after I do the tlr install on these

·
Registered
56 Posts
I know, I just have a lot of condensation building up, so I would have to take them apart to reseal anyway.

Im in Mass, but travel down to New Jersey every once in a while to see family. How much are you looking to get for them?
+1 once the OP buys a set, id like one too.
Still interested if willing to ship.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Interested in the headlights, and willing to pay shipping to Lockport NY
Selling my set if any of you are still looking. Just FYI.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts