Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, anyone running KMC XD132 RG2 wheels? I’m looking for a set of wheels for my 19 ZR2 and the options are not plentiful, especially if you are not a fan of black wheels.

·
Registered
4,333 Posts
DV8 makes a bronze wheel

Any wheel that will fit colorado/canyon fits on the ZR2 or get yours powder coated

several guys have chrome/polished aluminum and there are some with black with silver hi-lights that look good, depending on color of truck

·
Registered
649 Posts
I'm running the similar XD135 in gunmetal. I've had them on 2 trucks now and they've been great.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm running the similar XD135 in gunmetal. I've had them on 2 trucks now and they've been great.

Those look great, what size (diam and width) are you running and what offset? Any pics showing how much they stick out from the fender?

·
Registered
649 Posts
Those look great, what size (diam and width) are you running and what offset? Any pics showing how much they stick out from the fender?
Thanks! They're 17x8.5 0 offset with 285/70r17 BFG KO2s. I tried to find pictures of both trucks with the similar angles. They protrude outside the fender very slightly on a canyon/colorado and more on the ZR2 because of the already wider stance.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks! They're 17x8.5 0 offset with 285/70r17 BFG KO2s. I tried to find pictures of both trucks with the similar angles. They protrude outside the fender very slightly on a canyon/colorado and more on the ZR2 because of the already wider stance.

Thanks, that is not bad considering the width and offset, I was expecting a lot more

1 - 12 of 12 Posts