Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can’t seem to find them checking the normal part sites.

Looking for the part number for the black with red outlined COLORADO emblems from the redline special edition trucks.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I checked the accessories from Chevrolet. They list the red tow hooks (although I powder coated mine for MUCH less..) but they don't have the RedLine badges listed.... (yet..?)

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Torch red tow hooks are part number 84052991

·
Registered
37 Posts
The only way I know to find the part numbers for the redline Colorado emblems is to go on cars.com find a redline Colorado and get the vin number off the truck then go to Chevy dealer and they can find the Colorado redline emblem part numbers for u with the vin number

·
Registered
676 Posts
The only way I know to find the part numbers for the redline Colorado emblems is to go on cars.com find a redline Colorado and get the vin number off the truck then go to Chevy dealer and they can find the Colorado redline emblem part numbers for u with the vin number

A local RedLine by me has a VIN of 1GCGSCEA2J1123340 if that works..

·
Registered
182 Posts
Anyone order this yet with the above part number? There is no pictures so I just want to confirm it is the correct part.

·
Registered
739 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
They are about $30 each

I bought one to see if I liked it, so I ordered 2 more once I decided I want them

$30 a piece ain’t too bad I guess. Post up some pics of you got them installed!

"Silver Bullet"

2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2
Silver Ice Metallic
Crew Cab
Bose&Nav

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.