Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am having issues with a mouse or rat, chewed up the passenger corner of my cowl.

Looking to see if anyone knows how to remove it. I see there are numerous pop up clips near the hood edge, but thought id ask before I started tugging on things.

For sure looks like I need to remove the wiper arms.

·
Premium Member
3,236 Posts
Maybe you want to kill that animal too? Thank god he's not chewing wires.

Reactions: Toughsox

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe you want to kill that animal too? Thank god he's not chewing wires.
Working on it.

Its already nibbled some wire shields I can see on my Hids. Just finished putting some mesh to deter it from nesting in my intake grr.

·
Premium Member
3,236 Posts
If it chews your wires you could have a quite expensive problem. If it's a mouse, set a bunch of cheap old traps. I kill them with good old fashion mouse traps and peanut butter. Sometimes, a little cheese mushed up in the trap. They can't resist it. Put very little food on the trap so they have to work on it, WHAM! lol. I personally would forget these new fangled life saving traps, but thats up to your conscious. That little guy ain't going away. It likes the way your truck tastes now. I have had them eat bars of soap at my house. Once they like the taste, Good luck >:)

·
Premium Member
4,885 Posts
Wait a minute.... you mean you never heard of a peanut butter and mouse sammich? Just butter his ass up and chow down. And everyone knows, mice stay crunchy, even in milk. >:)

Reactions: JBT

·
Registered
10,627 Posts
Wait a minute.... you mean you never heard of a peanut butter and mouse sammich? Just butter his ass up and chow down. And everyone knows, mice stay crunchy, even in milk. >:)
Gross.:surprise:

·
Registered
11,476 Posts
SO, I assume you don't belong to the original PETA, People for Ethical Treatment of Animals but rather for the newer PETA organization, People Eating Tasty Animals?

Or is that PECA, People Eating Crunchy Animals?

In regards to the COWLING, I think I know which piece you are talking about, but a picture might be nice. Looks like a lot of little plastic push pins need to be removed, and a boatload of various parts fit into the area, seem to just sit there, held in place by friction the closing of the hood.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.