Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at different types of bull bars and I've run across these as an alternative to the same style I see out there. I'm still trying to figure out if I like these or not, one of them is growing on me... Anyone have one?

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Sorry man but that is bfuggly, very boxy looking.

Reactions: Blacrose

·
Registered
219 Posts
Saw one (or similar one) on a full size this Sat. Wife and I couldn't quit staring at how it looked diff being square instead of same same.
Looked real good, I'd be interested in SS or chrome.
CT

·
Registered
11,478 Posts
Am I seeing this right? Is the only connection to the truck via the license plate bracket?
Difficult to tell, but I believe it attaches at the tow hook points of attachment.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I find the box one interesting because it is different and I believe it comes with a light bar but Tyger one is the one growing on me. It different than most you see and I think it looks good on a Colorado but I'd like to see some more pics of it on a Colorado.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.