Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My check engine light is on reading a random misfire code P0300. The guy at AutoZone said that usually just need to clean your fuel injectors so I bought Lucas Fuel Injector Cleaner. I put that in with some gas and a day and a half later my check engine light comes back on. Guy at the store also said that it could be because I use cheap gas, is it possible that this light is only back on because I put cheap gas in again or could it very well be another issue?

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
https://www.fixdapp.com/blog/p0300

Read this! P0300, means a random misfire, if it was a particular cylinder it would be called out by the last two digits, like P0301 for misfire on cylinder #1.

·
Registered
5,606 Posts
My check engine light is on reading a random misfire code P0300. The guy at AutoZone said that usually just need to clean your fuel injectors so I bought Lucas Fuel Injector Cleaner. I put that in with some gas and a day and a half later my check engine light comes back on. Guy at the store also said that it could be because I use cheap gas, is it possible that this light is only back on because I put cheap gas in again or could it very well be another issue?
1st off, welcome.
2ndly, how about some info on wth you're driving. Many years and engines are covered here, so some background info to work with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts