Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there,

I work for GMC The Magazine. For the upcoming Summer issue, we would like to include a few comments from the owner of a newer (2017 - 2020) Canyon on what you like about your vehicle, your favorite features, etc. Just one or two sentences is all we need. We would also like to include a photo of you standing next to your truck. Since this will be for our Summer issue, we would prefer someone who lives in a warmer climate, as we don't want any snow appearing in the photo. We can send you some free copies of the magazine as well.

If interested, please send me a private message and we can go from there.

Thanks!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hi there,

I work for GMC The Magazine. For the upcoming Summer issue, we would like to include a few comments from the owner of a newer (2017 - 2020) Canyon on what you like about your vehicle, your favorite features, etc. Just one or two sentences is all we need. We would also like to include a photo of you standing next to your truck. Since this will be for our Summer issue, we would prefer someone who lives in a warmer climate, as we don't want any snow appearing in the photo.

If interested, please send me a private message and we can go from there.

Thanks!
Sent you a PM

I want a manual trans in the new trucks :(

Also wish j could participate, but I own a 2004 Colorado :D
I had an 05 Colorado with the I4 manual trans and hands down it was one of the best trucks I ever owned. As soon as I found out GM was removing the manual trans option I immediately found a 2019 GMC Canyon in local inventory that has the 2.5L with the 6 speed manual before I was unable to get one and definitely one of the best decisions I have made.

·
Super Moderator
4,063 Posts
Mine is too modified for such a thing. :cool:

Generally you use mostly stock looking trucks with some minor upgrade, preferably a GMC accessory, to compliment the story on how the owner uses the truck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Are you afraid of a little cold and snow??? Just brought home my new 2020 Canyon All Terrain X to Fraser, CO last week, -21 this morning and it started and ran like a champ. Replaced a 2004 Chevrolet Z71 Colorado.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
How about you relay to GM about their [email protected] 8-speed tranny & ask why they won't fix it!

Sorry, but I'm at wit's end w/ GM's refusal to accept responsibility f/ their flaw & grant owner's a fix w/o having to work through their crap Customer Service Dept.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are you afraid of a little cold and snow??? Just brought home my new 2020 Canyon All Terrain X to Fraser, CO last week, -21 this morning and it started and ran like a champ. Replaced a 2004 Chevrolet Z71 Colorado.
How do you like your AT X?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts