Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd share my new work of art avatar with you all. I'm sure I'm not the first to do this, but hey, I enjoyed it. Anybody else with similar themed avatars should also post in here for us all to enjoy. Here's the original that I shrunk for the avatar. Click to see it full size. The bullets didn't look so good after the shrink, so I deleted them.

[siteimg]24760[/siteimg]

I reckon four rounds in the motor should do the trick :twisted:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Seriously, if the V8 'rado comes out, I reckon it will decimate Tacoma sales. The only spoiler may be the price of gas as the year goes on.

·
Registered
28 Posts
COOL :twisted:

·
Registered
813 Posts
Nice avatar idea. But try to make sure your truck is faster than that Tacoma just in case you come across one angry Tace driver.

Im not trying to shoot you down, but I know alot of other truck owners read these boards too.

·
Registered
816 Posts
naskie18 said:
thehemi said:
My Grand Prix is an import. It's from Canada. :(
C'mon, we all know Canada is part of the US anyway :lol:
Yeah, They're just in denial. :lol:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Are you sympathizing with highway snipers? ;)

·
Registered
816 Posts
Burzum said:
Are you sympathizing with highway snipers? ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, my comment about gas prices became more significant a few weeks ago. I traded my 'rado in for a Kia Rio 5-speed. From 17mpg to 30+ is why. $55 to $60 per fill up was making me angry, especially seen as the window sticker said 19city 25hwy. The best I ever saw on the chev. was a tad over 21.

She was a fine looking truck, and my time with her will be fondly remembered.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts