Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So these just popped up on eBay.

These do not look like the Spyders I posted about here http://coloradofans.com/forums/201-...ighting/364465-spyder-drl-bar-headlights.html because they dont have round projectors or the round high beam.

These have dual square projectors. I like the looks of these better than the Spyders, unless these are the Spyders and they decided to change the actual release product vs what they showed at Sema this year.

Black Housing:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-2015...ash=item5901a4f9fc:g:3GMAAOSwZW5aBmEJ&vxp=mtr

Chrome Housing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-2015-2...d=382279678460&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

Smoked Lens:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Smok...ash=item5901a4fa16:g:plcAAOSw-olaBlz9&vxp=mtr

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Nice find again sir.
But, again with the H7 low beam, and now a H9 high beam. Where are these folks getting their info...

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice find again sir.
But, again with the H7 low beam, and now a H9 high beam. Where are these folks getting their info...

Yeah I don’t get why these aftermarket companies change out the bulbs vs stocks.

I’m guessing it’s because they use the same projectors for different vehicles lights so it’s easier to just have the same bulb for all their products?

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Not one installed image. Need to see how the square complements the Colorado lines. Would work well on the Canyons for sure.

·
Registered
632 Posts
I wonder what they mean by "COMPATIBLE W/ FACTORY HALOGEN HEADLIGHTS MODELS ONLY NOT COMPATIBLE ON MODELS W/ FACTORY HID HEADLIGHTS." Are they calling the halogen projectors HIDs?

Also, a half a$$ed picture of them on the truck.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Sonar Headlights?

Anyone familiar with this company/brand? Ive also seen some search results that make it look like they are Spyder under another name, but cant find anything definite to confirm that. Regardless, I think these KILL the looks of the Anzo's HANDS DOWN!!! Any feedback is appreciated :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Not one installed image. Need to see how the square complements the Colorado lines. Would work well on the Canyons for sure.
Look at post #10 where they merged my thread to here. Shows them on a truck. I think the lines flow MUCH better than the style of the Anzo's.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Morbid, I think the same thing. These look way better!! Wonder if you could still make turn signal into DRL with switchbacks?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I think the black smoke ones would look awesome on my 2017 zr2 white��

Why stop with the white truck? These would look awesome on any color truck, including all models IMO. I know there must be some guinea pigs, we already have one a few posts above, out here in cyber land that need to be the first with these. Looking forward to reviews and overall thoughts about installation issues. I do like the look.

Gusto!

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Whoever gets them first, can you please do a good comparison of light output/beam pattern between these and stock? That’s the only thing I’m concerned about currently. Really like the lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
628 Posts
Whoever gets them first, can you please do a good comparison of light output/beam pattern between these and stock? That’s the only thing I’m concerned about currently. Really like the lights.

looking forward to seeing on yours

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
looking forward to seeing on yours

Me too! My stock lights acquired moisture internally sometime during my last wheeling trip so I might just order some anyways.

1 - 20 of 190 Posts