Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 z71 CCLB. After driving it a few day, I definitely want some assist steps. Right now the N-Fab bed access is at the top of my list. They come in two finishes. Gloss or mat. Anyone with any experience with these? Is the finish more durable on one than the other? Any other tips or suggestions appreciated.. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have the N-Fabs on my ZR2 and had them on my 15 Tacoma. I went with the mat finish. Matches up with rest of black accents better in my opinion. Also you can see the original sliders were mat also and look very similar in color tonN-Fab

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,885 Posts
I have the 3 step N Fabs and went with the mat finish as well. I must say, they are rock solid and look great in my opinion.

·
Registered
678 Posts
I hope you guys have better luck than my dad with the N-fab bars. He put a set on his '13 LML 3 years ago and the finish is already toast on them.. and here in the Salt Belt, once the finish goes, rust is never far behind..

·
Premium Member
4,885 Posts
I'm glad you posted that cuz i was looking at that exact nerf bar and I coulden't find any pictures of it what so ever on any colorado
I probably have a dozen other pix of my truck here on the site but if you want a specific angle, just say the word. :wink2:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the N-Fabs on my ZR2 and had them on my 15 Tacoma. I went with the mat finish. Matches up with rest of black accents better in my opinion. Also you can see the original sliders were mat also and look very similar in color tonN-Fab

I've had my 16' z71 cc for about a week now and these are the bars I am getting for sure! Quick question. (most likely asked before) Any idea of where I could score the wheel well/fender trim you have on your truck? I really like it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.