Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to a truck accessories dealer to get an AMP powerstep installed on my 2018 cc short diesel. They called AMP and were told that it might not fit on the 2018. I went to another dealer, and they called, were asked to crawl under the truck and see where the DEF tank and lines were. After doing this, they said it would work.

The powerstep is awesome. I highly recommend it. Because it retracts, it stays clean. And, in my opinion, it improves the look of the truck.

ron

·
Registered
347 Posts
I went to a truck accessories dealer to get an AMP powerstep installed on my 2018 cc short diesel. They called AMP and were told that it might not fit on the 2018. I went to another dealer, and they called, were asked to crawl under the truck and see where the DEF tank and lines were. After doing this, they said it would work.

The powerstep is awesome. I highly recommend it. Because it retracts, it stays clean. And, in my opinion, it improves the look of the truck.

ron
Pictures? Retracted / Extended. How much for labor to install?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
I was in on the group buy and ended up not even purchasing a Twin at that time.

But I kept them because I knew it was only a matter of time.

They bolted right on to my '18 diesel Denali, no problem.

They are awesome btw!

Reactions: Vinolush

·
Vendor
415 Posts
Fits the new trucks no problem. Chuck is going to be with me at SEMA next week but if you're interested you can probably still call him about the GB. Just sayin'. ;)

EDIT: he's in all week this week, out next week.

Reactions: Vinolush
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.