Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2016 was stolen. GAP was a waste. Apparently the truck didn't depreciate much at all lol. Anyway, back to work with a 2017 2.8 and for some reason i vividly remember being able to see my trailer tires with the passenger mirror when turning by using the bubble mirror that is also on the driver side. Did the 2016s have bubble mirrors on both sides?? Looked up on gmpartsdirect and they don't show the front side of the mirrors for me to be able to see.

·
Registered
223 Posts
My 2016 was stolen. GAP was a waste. Apparently the truck didn't depreciate much at all lol. Anyway, back to work with a 2017 2.8 and for some reason i vividly remember being able to see my trailer tires with the passenger mirror when turning by using the bubble mirror that is also on the driver side. Did the 2016s have bubble mirrors on both sides?? Looked up on gmpartsdirect and they don't show the front side of the mirrors for me to be able to see.
No.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
748 Posts
Nope. My 2016 Z71 with trailing package does not have it. It is a point of contention for some of us who trailer regularly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.