Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which should i get?

the ida-x001 or the ida-x300. i need basic with ipod attachment and my local place does both for a reasonable price. just needs ideas.

and

What type of speakers are the best replacement upgrades? im thinking the alpine type-R's but i dont know if they are worth the money. would they be just as good as any normal speakers you could buy from like best buys or something?

·
Banned
433 Posts
speakers are completely up to you as far as brand but i say go components not just speakers.

as for the hu, ida-x001 over ida-x300, more features and better screen....but if you can get a good deal i personally say take the ida-x100 over all those.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I just pulled my entire system out of my colorado today and I'm selling it all. I have the IDA-x001, Alpine 6-disc cd/mp3 changer,infinity 6020 and 6022's and a 10" basslink sub for sale. It's a great system. I bought a silverado, that the only reason i'm selling everyting. I purchase everything about two months ago. I'm selling everything with all the wiring harnesses and mount kits included. I have all the original packaging and manuals. PM me if your interested. I also have the Alpine KCT-300 bluetooth kit.

here some pics of it in my truck:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts