Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me where this actuator is located? I was originally told it was on the right side of dash behind the glove box but don't think so. Some one in a forum said it was behind the center dash and could only be reached by removing the dash. Please let me known where it is so I'm not disassembling my truck when I don't need to.

·
Super Moderator
5,318 Posts
The air recirculation door is behind the glove box... the actuator that controlls it is on the right side of the dash, there is an access panel on the passenger side of the dash but reaching the actuator bolts from there is extremely difficult unless you have a flexible nut driver and tiny hands. Other way is to remove the entire dash

I think GM calls it the "Air Inlet door " or something like that

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The air recirculation door is behind the glove box... the actuator that controlls it is on the right side of the dash, there is an access panel on the passenger side of the dash but reaching the actuator bolts from there is extremely difficult unless you have a flexible nut driver and tiny hands. Other way is to remove the entire dash

I think GM calls it the "Air Inlet door " or something like that
Thanks, I'll take a closer look and see if I find it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts