Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Air lift ride control springs... work great... go along with my equalizer hitch, trailer brake controller, etc etc.

Tows this easily :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Cobra4B. what brand are they,cost,easy to install? i pull a pop-up trailer.it's below 4000lbs,even loaded.i just want to keep the rado somewhat level.your canyon looks good!

·
Registered
915 Posts
THOR said:
Thanks, Cobra4B. what brand are they,cost,easy to install? i pull a pop-up trailer.it's below 4000lbs,even loaded.i just want to keep the rado somewhat level.your canyon looks good!
I got Air Lift band... they're their ride control springs. I got the kit specifically my my 2wd Z85. You can check it all out here: http://www.airliftcompany.com/load_support_index.html. I purchased them from JCWhitney.com if I remember correctly, they had the cheapest price. It was $185 if I remember correctly.
NCrado said:
How good would they work with a lowered truck?
Fine I believe... they prevent sag when towing. You can take it another step with an onboard compressor and interior air gauge, but I chose to keep it manual and avoid the added expense/complexity as I have an air compressor at my house and a portable compressor at the track.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts