Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have the BedRug full bed liner. Had it for a year and very happy with it. I mostly haul bags of concrete, lumber, and bicycles. It sweeps out easily but I wouldn't want to throw anything greasy directly on it because it is basically carpet. It looks very sharp and is comfortable to crawl around on. Supposedly you can power wash them but with my tonneau cover I have not needed to try that yet. The spray ins are nice but I've seen a few that have faded and had scrapes so I went with this. If I were hauling oily stuff or dirt all the time I would get a spray in.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Thats kinda what i plan on puttin in my truck....but i only want the bottom half....not gonna do up the sides...I want to still have access to my bull rings...

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have the BedRug full bed liner. Had it for a year and very happy with it. I mostly haul bags of concrete, lumber, and bicycles. It sweeps out easily but I wouldn't want to throw anything greasy directly on it because it is basically carpet. It looks very sharp and is comfortable to crawl around on. Supposedly you can power wash them but with my tonneau cover I have not needed to try that yet. The spray ins are nice but I've seen a few that have faded and had scrapes so I went with this. If I were hauling oily stuff or dirt all the time I would get a spray in.

View attachment 386274
I think this is great if you have a tonneau cover, not sure how great with out it...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Just traded in my 2016 Colorado on a 2020. I use my bed a lot and on my new truck I want to go back to an under the rail bed liner. There don't seem to be a lot of choices. Some reviews of the GM liner weren't very favorable. What other kind of bed liners are you guys using and what are your opinions?
I have a Rugged Liner drop in. Love it. Less than 300 bucks shipped by freight right to your door.
Like this one....:

·
Registered
684 Posts

·
Registered
10,556 Posts
I think this is great if you have a tonneau cover, not sure how great with out it...

I have seen a Silverado, older unit that was not well taken care of, but the bedrug was not covered and still looked amazingly well. I was shocked it held up so well. Don't know that the truck was really used all that much as a truck, but just the exposure to elements should have been enough to cause deterioration. but it didn't seem bad.

·
Registered
135 Posts
How long does it take to dry after rain or snow?

Not long, I use the heck out of mine. It's a plastic based carpet backed with extruded foam, so it holds much less water than a house hold carpet and is stronger. I have spilled a gallon of oil on mine, washed it, put it through it's paces. It gets snowed on all winter and is fine. Love bed rugs. I had one in a previous truck us well. Pictured below i didn't worry at all with things sliding or moving around, it's also nice that I don't have to worry about the truck bed scratching items like my mtb fork which is touching it. Woulda had to stuff a towel in there if it was rhino lined.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
factory liner works just fine. you can always spray later but i see no need for it. plastic liner less potential damage for whatever you haul compared to hard spray in

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
factory liner works just fine. you can always spray later but i see no need for it. plastic liner less potential damage for whatever you haul compared to hard spray in
Yes, this, I just don't get the 50 grit sandpaper appeal for the bed. Say you slide a table in there, it's an inch shorter by the time your done. :D but, to each his own as they say....

41 - 51 of 51 Posts