Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after ALL day and endless trip to the hardware store, i am still not done (baking the headlights/DRL's). i still need to seal up the headlights a little better, and clean it all up then stick it all back on the truck. BUT i cant help but share what i have done so far...so enjoy!

Oh and i painted the GMC logo on the front as well 8)

Let me know what you think!

To bad she doesnt fit in the garage...its cold and raining :(

</a>

Coming straight out of the oven, and my friend is removing the silicone

</a>

The empty grill

</a>

</a>

The new reflector

</a>

Well, its been raining all day here, and its quite dark in my garage, so this is the best pic i could get of it on the truck. i had to take it all back off again so i can finishing sealing up the headlights and get my air horn it tomorrow...!

</a>

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Nice work!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rrcn said:
I don't get it.

You took the reflectors out to paint another color??
Kind of. i wanted the orange reflectors to be white. (and i think in california you have to have a reflector) i didnt actually paint it. its a white reflective thingy i put in there. what i painted was the front GMC emblem.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OneShiftAway said:
looks nice man. blends in with the color of truck. but i dont get what baking does exactly.
you have to bake the lights to losen the silicone so you can remove the plastic cover, so you can get to the orange reflector.

·
Registered
682 Posts
nice i kinda did the same thing exept i just painted over the reflector and then added a deflector sticker on the outside... your look real nice congrats

1 - 15 of 15 Posts