Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Colorado ZR2
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my OEM 8" screen headunit and the radio box from my 2018 Colorado ZR2. Here are the pics.

·
Registered
2021 Black \/6 4WD Z71 Crew Cab Short Box
951 Posts
You may want to keep this. If you need to make any settings changes later on or to put it back to stock down the road? Even having it to offer the buyer down the road will help sell the truck.

·
Premium Member
2018 Colorado ZR2
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You may want to keep this. If you need to make any settings changes later on or to put it back to stock down the road? Even having it to offer the buyer down the road will help sell the truck.
Yeah, I don't plan on selling this truck. It has not been warrantyed since a month after I bought it.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Before I yanked out my system, which was 2-3 weeks old when I replaced the entire system (and I was one of the first to do such a bold move from what Im told) I checked all the parameters, wrote them down, adjusted what I think I wanted adjusted and ripped it out. Luckily, I have access to GM laptops anmd software so if I had any poroblems, I can go in and tweak the settings but yea.....most people have to pay for that at a dealership. So, pretty good advice in general.

Reactions: MrCamo

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Wonder what retail price is... $xxxx.xx?

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,828 Posts
OMG! IS IT A SECRET???
Is the brand name in a foeerign anguage that you can't find the keys for on the keyboard?

If you've had some success with something share the details please.

·
Premium Member
2018 Colorado ZR2
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
OMG! IS IT A SECRET???
Is the brand name in a foeerign anguage that you can't find the keys for on the keyboard?

If you've had some success with something share the details please.
Lol. Are your fingers broken Scott? Does Ali Express not work for you? I'm kidding.

Kokura Car Multimedia Store

I bought the E800 which has the fastest processor and built in 5g from the above named Ali Express store.

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
I wonder if the front camera works with this unit? I'm thinking it "should" because nothing in the stock display is changed, it's all added in before the signal goes to the display. But who knows?

And Scott's fingers aren't broken, he's just wearing really big gloves (think oven mits here) to prevent frostbite. 😁

·
Premium Member
2018 Colorado ZR2
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wonder if the front camera works with this unit? I'm thinking it "should" because nothing in the stock display is changed, it's all added in before the signal goes to the display. But who knows?

And Scott's fingers aren't broken, he's just wearing really big gloves (think oven mits here) to prevent frostbite. 😁
Lol. I asked about that because I plan to add a few more cameras. If you have the factory front camera it should still work the same way. You can add up to 4 cameras total not including backup cam because that runs through the MOST system and is independent of the video system on this unit. My backup cam works so I don't see why it would be different for the front cam.

·
Premium Member
1,238 Posts
One from China. A lot of their websites are like that. I have never been screwed over by any seller I have delt with on Ali. Stuff may take a month or two but it has always gotten here.
The funny thing too is I still cant find a E800. 😁

·
Premium Member
2018 Colorado ZR2
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That looks nice. What features do you have with it? Maybe I can find it online someday 😂
I have been on my phone. When I get to my computer I'll try and drop a direct link.

·
Premium Member
2018 Colorado ZR2
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
2021 Black \/6 4WD Z71 Crew Cab Short Box
951 Posts
Can you run torque or other OBD2 apps on that deck?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts