Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Since we are now officially a vendor on Colorado Fans, I wanted to share our up coming Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale with you. All of us have been blown away by the success we've had in our first 6 months of being in business, and we wanted to thank every one of you!

Here is what we're thinking:

11/24 - 11/27 we will have 10% off everything on our site.

On Friday (11/24) we will have rolling flash sales all day. Discounts up to 40% on most items and 50% on some items, with limited quantities. For example: We may offer a product for 50% off until we sell one. Then that sale will end, and we'll roll out the next one. We will post discount codes for each sale on Facebook, E-mail, Instagram, Twitter and here. The fastest way to get the discount code is to sign up to our e-mail list on our website www.589fab.com, or follow Facebook all day.

Next week we will be introducing and releasing pricing on our new Full size front bumper for the Colorado, Canyon and ZR2! I can assure you there will be awesome discounts on it.

We hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Can't wait to see the ZR2 winch bumper. I love my shock skids.

Reactions: Joedude

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm keeping my eyes peeled for the ZR2 bumper!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Awesome! I have had my eye out on a couple of your stellar looking products!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
199 Posts
Sick! Cant wait to see the full front bumper, already plan on scooping the bed bars and shock skids this winter... this can hopefully expedite the timeline!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 589FAB

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Nice looking stuff!

Hey, you guys wouldn't want to make a bolt-on step for the factory ZR2 rock sliders, would ya? :p I know you'd have a couple of very interested buyers on this forum...

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice looking stuff!

Hey, you guys wouldn't want to make a bolt-on step for the factory ZR2 rock sliders, would ya? :p I know you'd have a couple of very interested buyers on this forum...
Thank you!

The steps are on our to-do list, but there are a few things in front of them.

Any hints as to what style your sliders are going to look like? Wheel to wheel? Fitting for a CCLB?
Wheel to wheel and 100% bolt-on to the frame. We plan to have them for all cab and bed configurations.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I need a gas tank skid plate!! Looking forward to the new full size bumper as well.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Now available on the website!

Full-size Front Bumper and Heavy Duty Front Skid Plate

https://589fab.com/collections/colorado-canyon/products/full-size-front-bumper
https://589fab.com/collections/all-products/products/skid-plates

Introducing our long awaited Full-Size Front bumper for 2015-2018 Colorado, Canyon and ZR2!

Made from sturdy, laser cut and CNC bent 3/16" steel, this bumper offers complete protection of the front of your vehicle. Pair this bumper with our Front Skid Plate for added protection. *Use of factory aluminum ZR2 skid plate may require modification to skid*

Standard Features include:

3/16" steel with tab and slot construction, for ultimate strength
Integrated winch mount
Integrated Hi-lift jack points for safer use
Integrated pass through 3/4" D-ring shackle Tabs
Integrated flush mount LED light provisions
Optional Features include:

Available at a later time: Grill/Headlight protection tube. Don't hesitate to order now! You'll be able to purchase the grill/headlight protection tube separately and have a local shop weld it on for you!
*Pre-prodcution bumper shown in pictures*

Requires cutting of the factory front fascia
Bumper ships bare metal (no coating offered at this time)
Designed for off-road use only. Use at your own risk
Please allow 12-18 business days before shipping
Free shipping in the continental US
Made in the USA
2" x 8" sticker included with all orders

·
Registered
115 Posts
Beautiful, well done!

Now available on the website!

Full-size Front Bumper and Heavy Duty Front Skid Plate

Introducing our long awaited Full-Size Front bumper for 2015-2018 Colorado, Canyon and ZR2!

Made from sturdy, laser cut and CNC bent 3/16" steel, this bumper offers complete protection of the front of your vehicle. Pair this bumper with our Front Skid Plate for added protection. *Use of factory aluminum ZR2 skid plate may require modification to skid*

Standard Features include:

3/16" steel with tab and slot construction, for ultimate strength
Integrated winch mount
Integrated Hi-lift jack points for safer use
Integrated pass through 3/4" D-ring shackle Tabs
Integrated flush mount LED light provisions
Optional Features include:

Available at a later time: Grill/Headlight protection tube. Don't hesitate to order now! You'll be able to purchase the grill/headlight protection tube separately and have a local shop weld it on for you!
*Pre-prodcution bumper shown in pictures*

Requires cutting of the factory front fascia
Bumper ships bare metal (no coating offered at this time)
Designed for off-road use only. Use at your own risk
Please allow 12-18 business days before shipping
Free shipping in the continental US
Made in the USA
2" x 8" sticker included with all orders
]

·
Vendor
173 Posts
Hello everyone,

This is my first post on here since we became Vendors and I can't express how excited I am with all the positive feedback we have received from you guys! We look forward to many years of helping create amazing parts for these awesome trucks!

Looking forward to tomorrow,

Dan

Looks great. Estimated weight?
Thank you! It is ~110 pounds.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hello everyone,

This is my first post on here since we became Vendors and I can't express how excited I am with all the positive feedback we have received from you guys! We look forward to many years of helping create amazing parts for these awesome trucks!

Looking forward to tomorrow,

Dan

Looks great. Estimated weight?
Thank you! It is ~110 pounds.
nicee. sounds like I can zing a deer off the front no problem and keep on my merry way haha

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.