Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of 589 Fab Ultimate Shock Skids and Crew Cab Rock Slider Side Steps 2". Both are BNIB never opened. I do not have a picture of the Side Steps because they are still packaged but I'm sure everyone knows what they look like. I would prefer a local sale on the Side Steps as they are quite heavy and shipping would be expensive. The Shock Skids are a little heavy but shipping should be reasonable on these, depending on how far away you are from my location. I live in the Vancouver BC area, however since the border has re-opened I do travel down to the Bellingham-Burlington area once or twice a month and could meet up with anyone interested in buying the Slider Steps or the Shock Skids. I'm asking $200.00USD for the Slider Steps and $125.00USD for the shock skids. Both are plus shipping, if you do not want to pick either one up. If you have any questions, please ask.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a set of 589 Fab Ultimate Shock Skids and Crew Cab Rock Slider Side Steps 2". Both are BNIB never opened. I do not have a picture of the Side Steps because they are still packaged but I'm sure everyone knows what they look like. I would prefer a local sale on the Side Steps as they are quite heavy and shipping would be expensive. The Shock Skids are a little heavy but shipping should be reasonable on these, depending on how far away you are from my location. I live in the Vancouver BC area, however since the border has re-opened I do travel down to the Bellingham-Burlington area once or twice a month and could meet up with anyone interested in buying the Slider Steps or the Shock Skids. I'm asking $200.00USD for the Slider Steps and $125.00USD for the shock skids. Both are plus shipping, if you do not want to pick either one up. If you have any questions, please ask.

Hey do you still have these?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Who is that shipped with?
Thank you.
Canada Post, They ship to the border and USPS makes the delivery. Even though USPS takes over from Canada Post once the package enters the U.S. the supplied Canada Post tracking number tracks the package until delivery, so you can keep track of its progress.

·
Registered
2018 Chevy Colorado Z71 Midnight
456 Posts
Canada Post, They ship to the border and USPS makes the delivery. Even though USPS takes over from Canada Post once the package enters the U.S. the supplied Canada Post tracking number tracks the package until delivery, so you can keep track of its progress.
Ok.
Wanna PM me your payment info? Or post it here. Whichever you prefer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts