Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

· Registered
2015 Colorado Crew V6 2x4
585 Posts
I have never understood the hate for running lights and the need to smoke them out (or smoke headlights or taillights for that matter - can't understand how that's not illegal and/or actually enforced). I'd rather light that sucker up and be as visible as possible to keep the Jerries from smashing into me.

I think the orange marker lighting on these will look sick at nighttime.
Yeah, we all want nice bright and visible markers at nighttime. What I don't want is a couple of orange blotches that stand out like sore thumb in what I consider to be sort of strange placement. Hence what I mentioned above...getting clear replacement lenses with an amber bulb, or better yet, orange LED strip under the lens. These are pretty popular, often brighter than stock, and look good on the truck instead of being an eyesore.

If you don't mind them, that's great. But to my eye, they gotta go.

Side note: I have never left any vehicle I've ever owned stay stock (well...cept for maybe my crappy 2001 Ford Ranger lol). They all get customized to my liking.

· Registered
1,061 Posts
Yeah, we all want nice bright and visible markers at nighttime. What I don't want is a couple of orange blotches that stand out like sore thumb in what I consider to be sort of strange placement. Hence what I mentioned above...getting clear replacement lenses with an amber bulb, or better yet, orange LED strip under the lens. These are pretty popular, often brighter than stock, and look good on the truck instead of being an eyesore.

If you don't mind them, that's great. But to my eye, they gotta go.

Side note: I have never left any vehicle I've ever owned stay stock (well...cept for maybe my crappy 2001 Ford Ranger lol). They all get customized to my liking.
Couldn't have said it better....

· Registered
2015 Colorado Crew V6 2x4
585 Posts
I'd really like to see that the wheel fender well extensions are available in body color in addition to the flat black. I'd go for that. If not, well may that's just something I could do myself lol.

· Registered
5 Posts
61 - 67 of 67 Posts