Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GM is giving everyone with a Chevy or GMC 3 months of WIFI Hotspot free. Go to either chevrolet.com or GMC.com to get it. On the banner page that says "We're here to help", click on "Get details or Learn more" and scroll down.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Could be very helpful in the current times. Many people in rural areas do not have access to WiFi, so students will now have a way to receive there school assignments. Thank you billsite34 and also General Motors.

·
Registered
2016 Laser Blue 4x4 Extended Cab 3.6 LFX V-6 with Flux Capacitor Upgrade
224 Posts
GM is giving everyone with a Chevy or GMC 3 months of WIFI Hotspot free. Go to either chevrolet.com or GMC.com to get it. On the banner page that says "We're here to help", click on "Get details or Learn more" and scroll down.
COOL BEANS! Thank you!

·
Registered
288 Posts
If you happen to live in the sort of rural place where topography makes access to internet AND access to cell service a non option though... Everyone is at home, and the DSL circuit is loaded. I clocked 40kbps last night.... That's all there is. Radio only barely makes it here...

·
Registered
301 Posts
This was an awesome find! Nice to have another option in case something disrupts the home connection or if you need to leave so you can still be connected.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Amazing how alot of the bigger companies are stepping up with people self isolating. Our local cable company has cancelled all data restrictions for internet, opened (unscrambled) a ton of channels.. mostly kid channels as well as on demand, no cell roaming charges for those caught outside their zone. The list goes on.

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Thanks for letting us know, the wifey asked about her Jeep, I checked and nothing there, yet...

·
Registered
642 Posts
Thanks for posting this. All you need is your vin and you're good to go.

·
Registered
2020 Colorado Z71 Crew Cab Long Bed
299 Posts
This is great and if other manufacturers don't follow suit then they have an issue and its just one more thing to cement your loyalty to Chevrolet.

·
Registered
2020 Colorado Z71 Crew Cab Long Bed
299 Posts
Just checked - shows up in the MyChevrolet app as being active as well instantly once they turn it on for you. Says my expiration date is 6/21/20.

·
Registered
177 Posts
No WiFi or OnStar in my truck but I signed up the Equinox and my Camaro.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts