Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the other day I took off my engine cover (3.6L V6) off my truck to change to a different air box, or rather a CAI.. I was wondering does anyone know what the part number is for the cover? I want to modify one so I can put it back on the truck with the new CAI, but have my old one to swap back if I need my old air box... So I need a second one... to keep one stock, and the other cut up for the cai...

·
Registered
10,627 Posts
So the other day I took off my engine cover (3.6L V6) off my truck to change to a different air box, or rather a CAI.. I was wondering does anyone know what the part number is for the cover? I want to modify one so I can put it back on the truck with the new CAI, but have my old one to swap back if I need my old air box... So I need a second one... to keep one stock, and the other cut up for the cai...

this looks like it:

https://www.gmpartsdirect.co/oem-pa...vbG9yYWRvJnk9MjAxNiZ0PWx0JmU9My02bC12Ni1nYXM=

·
Registered
407 Posts
I've been keeping an eye out for the same, but I'm not too keen on spending 130 bucks to do it. Hopefully we can find people selling theirs after installing their intake. Heck, I haven't bought an intake yet...

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
337 Posts
I’ll sell you mine. $40 plus shipping

·
Banned
337 Posts
YOU have a CAI?

I think it would be cool to have an intake that's stock but deletes the cover. Maybe it would help keep the intake manifold cooler??
Hah no, I got one out of the junkyard and painted it and took my original one off. Didn’t come out very good but it was free and I was bored lol

Reactions: White016
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.