Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently bought a 2010 Colorado and want to get it new wheels. I like the ones that come on the newer models but I want to make sure they fit before I got and pick some up? Do you guys have any ideas? I would really appreciate any help!

·
Registered
2021 Black \/6 4WD Z71 Crew Cab Short Box
641 Posts
Pretty sure they don’t. Look up wheels for your truck on discount tire. Note the wheel pattern and offset.
Do the same for a 2015-2021 I’m guessing it won’t line up. Sorry man but there’s a million wheels that will fit.

Reactions: IzzyG

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man I appreciate it. I’ll look it up and see what other wheels appeal to me!
Pretty sure they don’t. Look up wheels for your truck on discount tire. Note the wheel pattern and offset.
Do the same for a 2015-2021 I’m guessing it won’t line up. Sorry man but there’s a million wheels that will fit.

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
isnt the 1st gen collys 6x139? the 2nd gen are 6x120. so that wont fit unless your find someone to make a conversion kit for the 1st gen

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
isnt the 1st gen collys 6x139? the 2nd gen are 6x120. so that wont fit unless your find someone to make a conversion kit for the 1st gen
Yeah you’re right the bolts wouldn’t align. Thanks guys I appreciate your help!

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
sorry to be a buzzkill man. good luck with the hunt for the wheels.. Im sure GM had their reasons to use a new pattern, but when these truck first came out it was a real pain to find cool rims that fit

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry to be a buzzkill man. good luck with the hunt for the wheels.. Im sure GM had their reasons to use a new pattern, but when these truck first came out it was a real pain to find cool rims that fit
No worries man, I rather this than going out and buying wheels that won’t fit and then being stuck with them

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
hahaha so true

·
Registered
658 Posts
Dealer put a set of Ultra Motorsports 243 Mako wheels in a 16X8 on my 2012 before I bought it (page 53 of their 2021 catalog). They look fine, especially against the Deep Navy blue the truck is. I don't much care for the cheap tires they put on it, but they'll get me down the road a ways first.

CarID sells them as well...

·
Registered
361 Posts
If your looking for take offs....I know back in the day, alot of guys would put silverado wheels on their truck.....but im pretty sure you have to get the hub milled out....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts