Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
This morning here in St. Chrles Missouri, I saw the prettyist Deep Red Canyon Denali, it had a level, chrome wheels and all the bright trim including chrome steps, it looked sharp.
Then while riding my tri-bike at lake 370 there was an extended cab Deep Red Colorado backed up to a travel trailer, had Texas tags

·
Registered
46 Posts
Spotted a green Chevy Colorado at the rest stop on I-95 north in Madison, CT. on 8/4/18 while filling up my Street Glide Special. Had VA. plate with "SGM" as the first three letters. Possible dusk edition because of the roll bar and wheel combo. Looked lifted. It passed me again on I-95 north as I was merging onto I-395.

Nice truck! Was wondering if it was a fellow member here on the forums?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Saw a White ZR2 gas in Midland, MI.
I had the black babymax zr2 parked next to you at Shell.

Sent from my LEX727 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
284 Posts
Black LT Colorado at the Doc shop in Lebanon New Hampshire. Left a forum invite under the wiper blade.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I see two twins in my neighborhood, haven't spoken to them since they live further down and dont know them. This is northwest San Antonio, a white canyon and black Colorado, both are crew cabs and look like 2018s. New trucks. Next time they pass I'll see if they are on or want to join this forum.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Graphite ZR2 (matching mine) on I20 and I95 in South Carolina today. We followed each other for quite a while. Message me if you are on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
When I was looking at trucks, there was a similarly spec'ed 2019 Canyon sitting on the lot that mirrored the same SLE Trim/ Option package I drove away with.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've seen probably 4 other ZR2s around Boulder, CO recently. A couple of white gassers, and two separate gray ones on South Boulder Road heading into Louisville.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I know I have seen Krystof on the road. We must live in the same part of town.

He has a nice looking white Colorado. Probably less dents and scratches than mine......

- P

·
Registered
65 Posts
Lots of all types in my neck of the woods I'm in Northern Virginia, DC area a lot and see them everywhere, I'm driving a 2017, ZR2, COLORADO.
KEEP ON TRUCKING.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
29 Participants
TwoScoops
Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
ColoradoFans.com is the best forum for the Chevy Colorado community to discuss the truck’s reliability, diesel or transmissions problems and more.
Full Forum Listing