Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Chevy Colorado WT 2.5L
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling the OEM catback exhaust from my 2019 Chevy Colorado crew cab short. Had it on my truck for about 18 months.

no longer need. It’s all in 1 long piece. I will not ship this item.

asking $120.

located in LA/OC areas.

·
Premium Member
2018 Colorado CCLB Z71 3.6 LGZ
4,233 Posts
What did you replace it with?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What did you replace it with?
I didn’t have it welded, my mechanic just pulled it off in 1 large piece when I switched to my new exhaust system.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reactions: Iamscotticus

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I put in a MBRP catback exhaust system
I assume your talking the exhaust that came on the truck, that wouldn't be a catback. But if your talking the GM catback exhaust thats an option then it has a good sound and no drone. Whereas MSRP catback most posts say it has a drone.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
4,233 Posts
No resonator. for 2.5.

Reactions: White016

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
I assume your talking the exhaust that came on the truck, that wouldn't be a catback. But if your talking the GM catback exhaust thats an option then it has a good sound and no drone. Whereas MSRP catback most posts say it has a drone.
You don't seem to know what "catback" means. It is literally, anything behind the catalytic converter. Stock catback, GM catback, MBRP catback....they all attach behind the same catalytic converter and are all "catback" exhaust systems.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Ok after researching I concede that the factory exhaust is a catback. But I have never seen the factory exhaust referred on any vehicles as a catback exhaust by those posting the OEM exhaust. Only ones postered and referred to as catback by most everyone is an aftermarket free flow exhaust such as Borla catback, GM catback, MBRP catback, Gibson catback, Magnaflow catback etc. You post you have a catback exhaust for sale I guarantee you it's going to be assumed its like one of the less restrictive catbacks like I listed not the standard exhaust system on truck from the factory.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I'm not a rocket scientist, but OEM means Original equipment manufacturer and GM never put a performance exhaust on at the factory on a Colorado.
I understood what the OP meant.
He was selling the original exhaust from the Cat back.

Also in his truck description it's listed as a 2.5L.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Ok after researching I concede that the factory exhaust is a catback. But I have never seen the factory exhaust referred on any vehicles as a catback exhaust by those posting the OEM exhaust. Only ones postered and referred to as catback by most everyone is an aftermarket free flow exhaust such as Borla catback, GM catback, MBRP catback, Gibson catback, Magnaflow catback etc. You post you have a catback exhaust for sale I guarantee you it's going to be assumed its like one of the less restrictive catbacks like I listed not the standard exhaust system on truck from the factory.
Ya, I think it's kind of odd to describe a stock exhaust as "cat back" too, but it does say OEM and it is from the catalytic converter back, but not including the catalytic converter. lol
Also, go to the GM dealer parts and tell them you want a new Cat back system, see what they say.
I'm with you on this one! ahahaha

Reactions: Johnnyone

·
Premium Member
4,233 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
curious, what is the pipe dia on the 4cyl?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts