Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to a knee injury and a new baby, I am in the process of selling my Canyon and getting a sedan. That's the bad news.

The good news is that I've returned it to stock and I have the Gen5DIY DRL relocate harness for sale. It looks like it currently retails for $160 plus shipping, so you'd save $60 or so if you help me clear this harness out of my garage. :D

I bought the harness this past winter for my Canyon and loved it. FWIW, I think the truck looks really cool with both this and the mod where you remove two of the tines from the DRL bulb (http://coloradofans.com/forums/201-...e-easy-canyon-marker-light-mod-drl-led-s.html). It basically looks kind of like the Sierra's cool LED DRL look, except the Canyon's LED bars above and below the headlights/side markers aren't as bright. Overall, a cool, cheap mod combination in my opinion, though.

I think this harness might work for the Colorado as well, because it looks like they sell the same harnes for the COlorado and Canyon: 2016/2017 Chevy Colorado DRL Relocate Stock/LED and 2016/2017 GMC Canyon DRL Relocate Stock/LED bulbs.

Finally, I've attached a copy of the receipt to show the model number. This is the Stock LED strip model. Sold as-is, so please do your research to make sure it works for your truck, even if that means contacting Gen5DIY to confirm.

Thanks for looking and holler if you have any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Due to a knee injury and a new baby, I am in the process of selling my Canyon and getting a sedan. That's the bad news.

The good news is that I've returned it to stock and I have the Gen5DIY DRL relocate harness for sale. It looks like it currently retails for $160 plus shipping, so you'd save $60 or so if you help me clear this harness out of my garage. :D

I bought the harness this past winter for my Canyon and loved it. FWIW, I think the truck looks really cool with both this and the mod where you remove two of the tines from the DRL bulb (http://coloradofans.com/forums/201-...e-easy-canyon-marker-light-mod-drl-led-s.html). It basically looks kind of like the Sierra's cool LED DRL look, except the Canyon's LED bars above and below the headlights/side markers aren't as bright. Overall, a cool, cheap mod combination in my opinion, though.

I think this harness might work for the Colorado as well, because it looks like they sell the same harnes for the COlorado and Canyon: 2016/2017 Chevy Colorado DRL Relocate Stock/LED and 2016/2017 GMC Canyon DRL Relocate Stock/LED bulbs.

Finally, I've attached a copy of the receipt to show the model number. This is the Stock LED strip model. Sold as-is, so please do your research to make sure it works for your truck, even if that means contacting Gen5DIY to confirm.

Thanks for looking and holler if you have any questions.

PM sent

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.