Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 LT with an auto spring level/lift (2.5” front, 1” in the rear)

A couple of days ago I ordered a set of 20x9 0mm anthem equalizers and some 275/55r20 nitto ridge grapplers. I’m looking for some insight or possibly some pictures of someone who is running a similar setup to possibly get a visual of whether or not I’ll want to order spacers. I will also shortly be ordering fender flares and painting them to match, so as long as they don’t stick out some ungodly 4-5” I think I’ll be okay with them sticking out a little.

Thanks in advance,
Alex

·
Registered
16 Canyon SLT, V6, 4X4, Longbed, Cyber Metallic Gray
627 Posts
Here is some reading for you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ve looked for days for similar setups and only found one or two and as soon as I posted this I scrolled down and saw that. Good looking setup @Speedy4x4

·
Registered
627 Posts
I did a 2" front and i made a lean shim for pass side.
Your wheels will stick out 18mm farther than mine, but if going anither .5 higher, will be sucked in a hair more.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just ordered 1.5” spacers which should have it just barely outside the wheel well with the fender flares.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I will be taking more pics, but might have to wait till next weekend.
I have a 4.5 hr drive to Louisville later, for work this week, going to see if i can get some pics down by the Jim beam distillery, a good winery close to there also.

What pics would you like?
Yours will stick out .7" farther than mine, if you did 2", but going higher might be .5"

I will get some pics of height measurements tomorrow in hotel parking lot, nice and flat parking lot

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a 2018 LT with an auto spring level/lift (2.5” front, 1” in the rear)

A couple of days ago I ordered a set of 20x9 0mm anthem equalizers and some 275/55r20 nitto ridge grapplers. I’m looking for some insight or possibly some pictures of someone who is running a similar setup to possibly get a visual of whether or not I’ll want to order spacers. I will also shortly be ordering fender flares and painting them to match, so as long as they don’t stick out some ungodly 4-5” I think I’ll be okay with them sticking out a little.

Thanks in advance,
Alex

I’m running a 275/65/r20
You should be fine without any spacers .
I believe i have a -12 offset
1605462028268.jpeg

·
Registered
627 Posts
I’m running a 275/65/r20
You should be fine without any spacers .
I believe i have a -12 offset
Nice, you got a 275/65R20
What lift? And trim ? Rub?
I was debating on a 60, but a 34.1" tire in a 65 I thought would be to tight

Reactions: hamrickac

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That was actually the original size I was wanting to go with and everything I read said it wouldn’t fit.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice, you got a 275/65R20
What lift? And trim ? Rub?
I was debating on a 60, but a 34.1" tire in a 65 I thought would be to tight
I just have a 2in RC leveling kit.

I had to trim the plastic piece in the front of the wheel well back about 2in and in the rear there is a pinch weld that i bent back too.

It rubs a tad bit at full turn .

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I’m sure glad I didn’t go with the 275/65r20 because these are rubbing like crazy on both the “waffle” piece that the inner fender connects to and the rear portion of the fender well. I looked through the forums for anyone who has ran into rubbing like this, but can’t find anything. Does anyone remember a thread or know what to do?

·
Registered
627 Posts
What did you end up going with ?

There are detailed threads on wheel well mods

·
Registered
627 Posts
Reactions: hamrickac

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Some pictures of the wheels/tires and rubs. I’ll be modifying this weekend or next week because I have the whole week off. Monday the fender flares will come out of paint and the wheels should be pretty close to flush with them.

S

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have LT275/55r20 Ridge Grappler on stock Denali wheels with a 1” spacer.

I trimmed the wafer piece in the front holding the lining back to the next ridge to clear the front. To clear the rear, I bent the pinch weld back and cut away the plastic portion that cover the pinch weld.

I don’t have anymore rubs. Hope that help.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well after way more cutting then I thought I’d have to do the rubs are gone (other than figuring out how to hold back the well liners) I left the black piece off because my flares will be out of the paint booth Monday.

·
Registered
234 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
alot closer than mine.l, here is acouole pics we can compare.
275/55r20, just different offsets.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts