Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used the Falken WildPeak A/T 3 in the 265/70R17 instead of the 265/65/17 on a ZR2 without a leveling kit ?
If so any rub under normal conditions ?
Thank You for any information

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Has anyone used the Falken WildPeak A/T 3 in the 265/70R17 instead of the 265/65/17 on a ZR2 without a leveling kit ?
If so any rub under normal conditions ?
Thank You for any information
If it is going on a ZR2, then there won't be a problem. It's only a 31.5" tire, and 33" is where the trimming starts.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry but I read that whole thread and still didn’t find anyone using the 265/70/17 on stock wheels without a lift or leveling kit. I don’t want to trim or cut anything. I just don’t want to order tires that are going to rub under normal condition.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry but I read that whole thread and still didn’t find anyone using the 265/70/17 on stock wheels without a lift or leveling kit. I don’t want to trim or cut anything. I just don’t want to order tires that are going to rub under normal condition.
I'm riding on 265/70-17, Duramax Z71 stock suspension with collapsed springs, not rubbing

·
Registered
162 Posts
Running 265/70 - 17 Geolander AT's on my 2019 cc 4x4 SLE stock wheels and suspension with zero rubbing issues. Not a ZR2, but you should be fine.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
probably not, but if you see a guy that has that tire, with 1.5inch spacers with no clearance problems, I thinkk you could surmise that those tires would fit easily with out spacers.
Let alone the guy with 33's and a level has no issues on stock wheels

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
probably not, but if you see a guy that has that tire, with 1.5inch spacers with no clearance problems, I thinkk you could surmise that those tires would fit easily with out spacers.
Let alone the guy with 33's and a level has no issues on stock wheels
I also have the weathertech mudflaps which loses a 1/2“ or so clearance on the front rear fender flares. I just don’t to tear them off with the tire.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts