Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
25,000 miles in 9 months.. 90% highway. Leaking transfer case.. Something is loose in the steering/suspension. Driver side window controls malfunction.. All of which GM will not fix so far. They love to waste our time forcing multiple visits hoping we will go away. 3 different dealers so I am experiencing GM is like this with me at least.

25MPG highway 17 City. And an open recall to reprogram the computer. Other than that no issues so far… But loads of wasted time cause by GM. I think their service department is very low rent compared to other companies I have dealt with. I knew I was taking a chance with GM but I really liked the idea of the 2.8L Diesel. I find the truck is a bit too small inside and things like the door panels and cup holders are horribly designed. Next time I will try something other than GM

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Sorry to hear about the operational issues you’re having. As far as some of the design features you’re not in love with I have question for you. Did you not do enough research or fail to observe how small the inside was on your test drive? You did take one out for a test ride, correct?

Gusto?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I originally wanted the dodge but they were not selling those at the time. I liked the look of the Colorado and settled on it not realizing how much the door panels would actually bug me. I knew it was not going be a full size either. Overall I like the truck. However, I can't say enough bad things about the service departments I have experienced.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts