Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Premium Member
2018 Colorado LT Crew Cab 4x4 Summit White
Ugh. Another of my 23 reasons for NOT wanting a Gen 3.

Reactions: IRONSIDES68

Premium Member
Ugh. Another of my 23 reasons for NOT wanting a Gen 3.
Oh come on, they're better than the 6x phallus wheels the current ZR2s come with.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Light Tread

Registered
If you want heated steering wheel and LED lights on an LT you have to get the Convenience Pkg. III - which then gives you 18" dark full gloss aluminium wheels............. so what do those look like and will you lose the All Season Tires that normally come on the LT ?

Registered
2015 Colorado Crew V6 2x4
Yeah, they aren't exactly exciting to look at, but then again we're talking the standard trim wheels. You want better wheels? Get a different trim or different wheel option, OR just buy some wheels for the full size trucks since all of those wheels will now also fit these trucks.

Registered
Since the bolt pattern is now the same as the GM full size trucks do we think the offset on these wheels will be the same? Also the full size GM takeoffs I am seeing have a larger tire on them. It would be nice if these would fit for an easy swap. The Colorado 265/60R18's are 30.5" tall where the Sliverado 265/65R18's are 31.5" tall. Do we think there is room for these without rubbing? (If the offset is the same.)

Registered
When GM's design team was based in Germany they were not known for their wheel or wheel well desings, no idea where they are now.
Ford has always been a few steps a head, fyi: never owned a Ford

1 - 14 of 14 Posts