Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
376 Posts
Yes the owners manual for the Canyon and Colorado as well as essential operating/safety guides are up for both models now,Finally(y)

· Registered
376 Posts
Wow after 2 hours of reading the Canyon manual for the new 2023 model and a little headache I was hoping for more info on the customization options on the DIC with illustrations but no such luck.Guess I will have to wait till people make video's and put them on youtube to see all options for the DIC customization.Also I guess rear seats don't fold down and only the seat cushion's can be folded up.

· Registered
300 Posts
Reactions: ohwillyb

· Super Moderator
7,390 Posts
Wow after 2 hours of reading the Canyon manual for the new 2023 model and a little headache I was hoping for more info on the customization options on the DIC with illustrations but no such luck.Guess I will have to wait till people make video's and put them on youtube to see all options for the DIC customization.Also I guess rear seats don't fold down and only the seat cushion's can be folded up.
There aren't pictures, but the full list of DIC display options and their descriptons are listed in the manual available online starting on page 98 for the base DIC and page 100 for the uplevel DIC.

· Premium Member
281 Posts
There aren't pictures, but the full list of DIC display options and their descriptons are listed in the manual available online starting on page 98 for the base DIC and page 100 for the uplevel DIC.
What genius came up with the acronym DIC? As if it would sound any different than how it's spelled...
Driver information center? Really GM?
Brilliant penis reference.

· Registered
2019 Colorado CCLB Z71 V6 4WD
1,503 Posts
One thing I noticed... they rolled back the plug change to 60k miles... I'm not opposed to it.

· Registered
9 Posts
What genius came up with the acronym DIC? As if it would sound any different than how it's spelled...
Driver information center? Really GM?
Brilliant penis reference.
You know the women in the room were like, "You guys are so childish, surprised you dont go with Vehicle Access Graphical Interface Node Array"

· Premium Member
281 Posts
You know the women in the room were like, "You guys are so childish, surprised you dont go with Vehicle Access Graphical Interface Node Array"
I can't even right now...

One of those moments when you read something, laugh out loud, and then the whole office knows you are not doing your work...

· Registered
2019 Colorado CCLB Z71 V6 4WD
1,503 Posts

One of those moments when you read something, laugh out loud, and then the whole office knows you are not doing your work...
If it makes you feel better... I don't have to laugh out loud for the whole plant to know I'm not doing my job.

· Registered
13,240 Posts

Great part about being self-employed and working from home. My dogs just join in my laughter.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts