Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I picked up my 2022 Colorado LT about 3 months ago. Loving it, I just had a quick question. The only really add on package I did on my build was the LT convenience I believe it was called. Gave me the remote start, sliding rear window, and heated side mirrors. My question is, are the side mirrors supposed to have an indicator on them that they are heated? My wife's car and many friends vehicles have a little element decal on them to indicate this, mine have nothing like that. I live in Windsor Ontario and we have pretty mild Winters. The only time we even had any ice or frost this winter I was away out of town on work so I never got to even test it to find out if it has them or not.

· Super Moderator
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4WD Summit White
6,058 Posts
There is no indicator on the mirrors that they are heated.

They would turn on when your Rear Window Defroster is Turned on

Reactions: Hunter62

· Super Moderator
6,058 Posts
does the zr2 have heated mirrors? mine is a 2021.
I would believe so
You can check if you look by the mirror...
If coming in there is 2 wires you have heated mirrors (would have 4 wires if had driections in the mirrors)
Look behind the glass where the yellow arrow is pointing. There should be wires coming out of the opening. Those wires are for the heated glass
Terrestrial plant Wood Twig Insect Trunk

· Super Moderator
6,058 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts