Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband showed me this last night.....

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a28118146/gmc-jimmy-future-off-road-suv/

I doubt it'll look like that off the lot (with bigger tires, etc ?? ) - but it is impressive looking. Much much better looking than all the other SUV's on GMC's lot. I'll be ready to buy in a couple years.... just not sure I can venture away from having a truck. Show me the specs!!!!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Why can't I delete this thread? I just noticed that someone else posted about this yesterday and wanted to delete it..... but... when I hit EDIT, there's NO delete option?

Can someone delete this please?

·
Registered
3,407 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
That Car and Driver photo is a photoshopped picture of the Australian market Holden Trailblazer that is built of the international Colorado platform. As GM is rumored to be updating the current platform of the US Colorado and use that globally, my guess is they will continue to produce an SUV on the updated platform and let's hope we get a version of it in the U.S.

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
That Car and Driver photo is a photoshopped picture of the Australian market Holden Trailblazer that is built of the international Colorado platform. As GM is rumored to be updating the current platform of the US Colorado and use that globally, my guess is they will continue to produce an SUV on the updated platform and let's hope we get a version of it in the U.S.
Not likely in the current projected model line up . . according to the article I posted above yours. . .

LINK: - - - >BELOW

1 - 5 of 5 Posts