Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the new light bar? I’m wondering how long it’s going to take to get it. They gave me a free tonneau cover, so it’s prob going to be a while.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don’t have a photo, the 2021 lit wasn t at the dealer, I don’t know what it looks like really.

·
Registered
164 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
It also mounts on the thing on the bed,I can’t find a good pic of that. the new ZR2 at SEMA, but some things are not in my truck they had on the show truck.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I called the dealership yesterday, my light bar is in, this coming Friday is gets installed. I hope I like the way it looks.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I finally got all the parts on my ZR2, light bar, side rub bars, locking lug nuts, winter mats, it’s nice they told me I had mats coming, I wouldn’t have bought a set, no one here mentioned it in my assy post either, anyone in the Detroit area that wants some winter mats, I have a nice black set I need to get rid of,
all the stuff really changed the way it looks.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, I like the combo, I wonder how the light will run through the car wash, lol

·
Registered
356 Posts
Great color, looks good with the bar. Time to get it muddy! :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well I finally got all the parts on my ZR2, light bar, side rub bars, locking lug nuts, winter mats, it’s nice they told me I had mats coming, I wouldn’t have bought a set, no one here mentioned it in my assy post either, anyone in the Detroit area that wants some winter mats, I have a nice black set I need to get rid of,
all the stuff really changed the way it looks. View attachment 401158
Do you have a picture of the the installation from the bed of the truck? Mine was just installed and it's not right and I would like a comparison photo to look at. Thank You

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You want pics from inside the bed, like up under the rail area?

·
Registered
2 Posts
all the stuff really changed the way it looks. View attachment 401158
Can you tell me where I can buy a tonneau cover for my 2021 Chevy Colorado, crew cab ZR2 that has a light bar, like your truck in the photo?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I got it at the dealer, they gave it to me free, because the parts were on back order. Under warranty too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got it at the dealer, they gave it to me free, because the parts were on back order. Under warranty too.
Can you tell me the brand name on your cover, the dealership said they couldn't order one because of the light bar
Or can you give me the dealership number where you got it? Any info is appreciated.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I’ll look for a name or number on the top today. I had an email when I bought the truck showing the top. I’ll look for it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts