Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 AT4 Desert Sand Metallic, RC 2" Front Leveling Kit, Leer 100XL
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far, I have tinted the front windows, added Leer 100XL camper top (carpeted w/remote locks and LED dome light), Thule Wing Bars, removed air dam, RC 2" front level kit. I want it to stay looking clean but also tough for some light to medium off roading and truck camping. Let me know what you think and if you have any cool ideas. I have been toying with the idea of adding skid plates and possibly a more aggressive lift kit and tires, bed-installed power sources, etc. . .
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Car

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
So far, I have tinted the front windows, added Leer 100XL camper top (carpeted w/remote locks and LED dome light), Thule Wing Bars, removed air dam, RC 2" front level kit. I want it to stay looking clean but also tough for some light to medium off roading and truck camping. Let me know what you think and if you have any cool ideas. I have been toying with the idea of adding skid plates and possibly a more aggressive lift kit and tires, bed-installed power sources, etc. . .
View attachment 430057
I really like that color wish would have been available when I got my 2019 new.

·
Registered
9,022 Posts
Just remember, all what you mentioned will add weight so performance and gas mileage will suffer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts