Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
11,114 Posts
There are a few things missing - if you choose leather seats on the Colorado LT, the Luxury Package is not priced so it says SEE DEALER. It usually takes a couple of weeks at least to work out the bugs.

·
Registered
2015 Colorado Crew V6 2x4
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Been playing with the Canyon config tool. Works well for the most part, but seems to be missing a few things and a few different views. I sure do like that you can add the "High Elevation" package to the Elevation edition now to get leather and a few other options that aren't on the current SLE Elevation trims now. I think the Canyon looks good for the most part. Love the "mailslot" in the grille which is similar to the FS trucks.

Shame that you can only get the color screen in the Denali now...otherwise you get the monochrome display which is a downgrade compared to every prior year Canyon.

Now to mess with the Colorados lol.

·
Registered
41 Posts
All I've seen is that the 2021 Colorados are identical to my 2019, except for a few exterior changes that make them uglier. That said, it starts to get better with the Z71 Midnight Edition package:

·
Registered
11,114 Posts

Shame that you can only get the color screen in the Denali now...otherwise you get the monochrome display which is a downgrade compared to every prior year Canyon.

Based on the fleet order guide, you have to get Navigation, the upgrade, to get the DIC upgrade.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Yeah...I don't think that new Colorado lower grille is going to grow on me. Blacked out, looks meaner.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Based on the fleet order guide, you have to get Navigation, the upgrade, to get the DIC upgrade.
That would be nice. On the config tool, it never changed it for me, even when selecting the upgraded audio with navigation.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Im curious about the tire size on the AT4 is it the same as what comes on the All Terrain X and Trail Runners Duratrac 265/65 ? They almost look like a 265/70 in the photos.

·
Registered
11,114 Posts
Im curious about the tire size on the AT4 is it the same as what comes on the All Terrain X and Trail Runners Duratrac 265/65 ? They almost look like a 265/70 in the photos.
I wouldn't put any faith in any pics you see - the order guide says this tire on the AT4:

Tires
, 265/65R17 all-terrain, blackwall, 31" Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac

See Order guide at this link.

·
Registered
37 Posts
on the Canyon build site I don't care for the limited wheel options. What if you don't like black wheels? No options listed for the extended cab. Don't care for the "elevation" options. What was wrong with the SLE option and interior convenience option. May just keep my 2017 another year. I do like the new Canyon grill and mail slot hood though. More color options as well as options seem to be lacking.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
on the Canyon build site I don't care for the limited wheel options. What if you don't like black wheels? No options listed for the extended cab. Don't care for the "elevation" options. What was wrong with the SLE option and interior convenience option. May just keep my 2017 another year. I do like the new Canyon grill and mail slot hood though. More color options as well as options seem to be lacking.
Yeah, I don't completely disagree with you. One one hand, it really bugs me that the 2020 year and earlier don't allow you to get the SLT features on the Elevation look. I felt that was a mistake. If you want the Elevation, you are stuck with the standard seats and a few other things you can only otherwise get in an SLT. But not everyone wants the chromed out look of the SLT. So it makes me really happy that in 2021 you can add the "High Elevation" package to get all the goodies. That said, you are pretty much stuck with black wheels based on what I'm seeing, which is a shame. I don't necessarily hate black wheels, but they are not my preference either. If you are someone that likes the SLT look, now you can't have that at all. Who knows...maybe more grille and wheel options will surface yet, but it isn't looking good.

If I were to get a 2021 Canyon, I've already made up my mind that I'd keep the standard 18" black wheels for winter driving and then get some different wheels, or perhaps Denali wheels and have them powder coated to be a glossy medium/dark gray for the warmer months off the year. That's pretty much what I'm doing with my Colorado right now.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts