Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
It's not too bad, wish they would have offered a lift and front and rear lockers but I'm guessing they didn't want to take away from ZR2 sales. Still no sunroof, not even on the Denali?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
@DieselDrax, the cocoa/ dune will not be in the Denali, but Cocoa/ Dark Atmosphere... So unlike the cocoa dune with dark brown dash and cream/dune colored seats, it will have dark brown dash and darker brown seats than the dune color. I wanted the cocoa/ dune interior on my SLT but couldn't stand the light colored seats. This new Cocoa/dark Atmosphere would have been my choice, I like my black leather, but would have liked a change to dark brown seats on my new 2020 , but black it is again.

Love the new bigger grill on the 2021, more cooling I imagine.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
@DieselDrax, the cocoa/ dune will not be in the Denali, but Cocoa/ Dark Atmosphere... So unlike the cocoa dune with dark brown dash and cream/dune colored seats, it will have dark brown dash and darker brown seats than the dune color. I wanted the cocoa/ dune interior on my SLT but couldn't stand the light colored seats. This new Cocoa/dark Atmosphere would have been my choice, I like my black leather, but would have liked a change to dark brown seats on my new 2020 , but black it is again.
Ok. Still, something better than black. :D

·
Registered
209 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Ok. Still, something better than black. :D
I hear ya. I wanted brown interior on my Denali 3500, but black was only choice, so last 4 trucks have been black leather. I do like black, but would have liked a change of scenery for sure.:D

·
Registered
181 Posts
Maybe it's just me but how do they offer a "31 inch tire" with no lift? Presumably it's the same 265/65/17 as ZR2, how do these fit without a lift or level? It will be interesting to see unless I'm missing something.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Maybe it's just me but how do they offer a "31 inch tire" with no lift? Presumably it's the same 265/65/17 as ZR2, how do these fit without a lift or level? It will be interesting to see unless I'm missing something.
They refer to them as 31" tires but actually 30.6". Same as ZR2. My truck came with the 265/60 R18 also a 31" and no clearance issues, stock height, SLT 4x4.

·
Registered
2017 All Terrain 2.8L CCLB Dark Slate Metallic
447 Posts
The AT 4 is setup like the Colorado Trail Runner... even with the skids. No airdam.
Except the airdam is removed for the photos, apparently it was more important to redesign than the headlights LOL

As expected, it's a Z71/Trail Runner with GMC badging, bumper and grille.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I like it. Offer a few things like keyless start, sunroof, power sliding rear window, memory seats, and blind spot monitoring and I’d be more tempted. Otherwise, I’ll keep my 2017 All Terrain. I love it, just wish it had a few more available features.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I thought they might give this one a 1.5" lift, but no DSSV suspension or lockers, so that the truck would appeal to those who want the off road look, without really needing the hardcore ZR2 capability. Similar to the Sierra 1500 AT4. But, GM decided that was not their best course of action.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I think Chevy has pretty much a lock on the ZR2 suspension bits. It is their baby and they get the exclusive on it. GMC will in time get their own exclusives.

GM for too long duplicated the same vehicles at multiple divisions. It is nice they are now working to try to make them compliment each other than compete. God knows it is tough enough beating Toyota vs fighting competition in house.

·
Registered
300 Posts
The thing I read that caught my attention was the capability to use car play w/ bluetooth. I will be looking into retrofitting that as soon as possible.

21 - 40 of 81 Posts