Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
View attachment 394654
View attachment 394655
Cargo Net: Ebay Item Title: Abn Cargo Net With Fasteners And Hardware, 24 X 45In (Stretches To 60In Long)
Folded the net in half. Clipped bottom corner of net to seat anchor and then stretched to the mounting points. I was looking for the right slack in the net and a flat area big enough for the net knob. Pulled the seat bolt hole covers and pulled the top portion of the rear panel away from the rear wall. The bottom of the rear panel has four fir tree clips that I didn't want to piss off. The cargo net kit came with flat metal bolt things. So I reached behind the panel to make sure the bolts went on and flatted out properly. I then added two carabiner clips to the cargo net bottom corners. Wrapped the carabiner clips with heat shrink to keep noise and visibility to a minimum. It was really hard for me to drill holes in the truck. I'm happy with how it came out. :cool:

·
Registered
2020 GMC Canyon Denali CCLB
171 Posts
Looks great. I took the back seats out of my 2020 crew. Wondering what it looks like behind the net. Is that panel smooth to the floor? I might order one but might have to cut slots for the seat loops/tie downs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts