1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
638 Posts
According to gmfamilyfirst.com I still get the 1750.00 on top of my employee discount, which is cheaper than the amount off msrp. I'm sure my brother will be impressed with my truck and want one of his own.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Dang! I wish you hadn’t told me that. My wife is actually going to be gone this weekend!

I’ve already had my eye on a fully decked out 2019 LT CC 4WD with dealership installed 3 in lift kit, leather seats, heated steering wheel, chrome package and on and on.......... All this is only 5 miles from where I live.

I stopped by my dealer today to talk with to him about a warranty issue on my 2918. While there I went and drooled (again) over this truck.

My mistake was going home reminding my wife the last time she left me alone I went and bought my 2018 w/o her knowledge or consent. Telling her about the 2019 I just looked at was a very bad idea in light of her heading out of town in the morning.

Gusto!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Dang! I wish you hadn’t told me that. My wife is actually going to be gone this weekend!

I’ve already had my eye on a fully decked out 2019 LT CC 4WD with dealership installed 3 in lift kit, leather seats, heated steering wheel, chrome package and on and on.......... All this is only 5 miles from where I live.

I stopped by my dealer today to talk with to him about a warranty issue on my 2918. While there I went and drooled (again) over this truck.

My mistake was going home reminding my wife the last time she left me alone I went and bought my 2018 w/o her knowledge or consent. Telling her about the 2019 I just looked at was a very bad idea in light of her heading out of town in the morning.

Gusto!
Awww. Lol here we go again. Whenever she leaves..ha ha. First a new truck then what was it, wheels ? Lol..she is not leaving again after this one..

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
If a buyer can't negotiate a better deal than that without any incentives or discounts, he/she should bring someone else to do the negotiation.

That's for sure, I did better than that and I had one of the ZR2's in the state. Been loving this truck fr over two years now.

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awww. Lol here we go again. Whenever she leaves..ha ha. First a new truck then what was it, wheels ? Lol..she is not leaving again after this one..
The only other thing that you could end up with is a divorce!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Be happy you have someone to control your spending, it’s really hard to tell myself no and my two figure savings account balance is a show of that. At least I have a lot of cool stuff I probably don’t need.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts