Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the wireless charger and storage compartment for a 2019 Colorado. I took it off with 500 miles on the odometer.I switched to regular storage as my phone is too big. 60$ plus shipping.

·
Registered
2020 Colorado Z71 Crew Cab Long Bed
318 Posts
I might have to keep my S7 forever as it fits in that charger like it was meant to be there....

·
Registered
475 Posts
I’m interested in this. Does anyone know if this 2019 charger will match the harness (plug) in my 2017 ZR2 without modification? I’m an iPhone user and the factory installed charger in the truck will not charge it.

·
Registered
2020 Colorado Z71 Crew Cab Long Bed
318 Posts
I’m interested in this. Does anyone know if this 2019 charger will match the harness (plug) in my 2017 ZR2 without modification? I’m an iPhone user and the factory installed charger in the truck will not charge it.
My son's iPhone 10 does not fit in my charger either perfectly, but if angles it a bit it does charge. Just thought I'd add that...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it will fit. The only reason I know is at work we have a 2017 and I was going to do a trade out. Swap the storage for my charging. That was during the strike. I swapped it back after I received my order.

·
Registered
475 Posts
My son's iPhone 10 does not fit in my charger either perfectly, but if angles it a bit it does charge. Just thought I'd add that...
Thanks, good to know!

Yes it will fit. The only reason I know is at work we have a 2017 and I was going to do a trade out. Swap the storage for my charging. That was during the strike. I swapped it back after I received my order.
Thanks for the quick reply! Just for clarity, the part I’m unsure of is whether the electrical contacts (prongs) from the 2017 wire harness match up exactly with the ones on the 2019 charger unit. ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts