Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Where are the pics of the dual exhaust, wide wheels/tires and supercharger? Those are the money shots! Which supercharger did you go with? Which exhaust?

Those look like stock wheels. If they are, did you get them widened to 11"? If so, where at? Were any modifications needed to fit the increased backspacing from the widening? Do you have pics of the wheels without tires? What is the full tire size?

Also, where did you get the cowl hood?

·
Premium Member
3,612 Posts
Nice truck! I really like that hood too. What's the deal with those door handles? They look custom with a red piece on them.

·
Premium Member
3,612 Posts
Where are the pics of the dual exhaust, wide wheels/tires and supercharger? Those are the money shots! Which supercharger did you go with? Which exhaust?

Those look like stock wheels. If they are, did you get them widened to 11"? If so, where at? Were any modifications needed to fit the increased backspacing from the widening? Do you have pics of the wheels without tires? What is the full tire size?

Also, where did you get the cowl hood?
You can see the dual exhaust on both side photos. I'm not getting the 11" tires either with stock rims.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
You can see the dual exhaust on both side photos. I'm not getting the 11" tires either with stock rims.
It's probably a 275 or 285 tire, vs factory 265 on that 18 X 8.5 factory wheel. Not too much of a stretch.

·
Premium Member
3,612 Posts
That is one clean nice looking truck. I like the chrome accents too. A little Hot Rod!

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Picks of my Colorado lowered 11in wide rear rims 325 rear tires duel exhaust custom touches
So....this supercharger, is it being kept a secret?:unsure:
When my warranty is up I may ant to blow my 2018 but I haven't seen anything for the LGZ yet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts