Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I got an update a few days ago and now I find that it does not indicate a bluetooth connection on the main audio screen. When I tap on the BT connection, it says "no phone connected". But my phone thinks it is connected and I can make calls. So some software engineers and testers have introduced a new bug. If I go to the Phone in settings it says that I'm connected. But I typically just look at the main screen while I'm playing music to remind me whether or not I'm connected.

Not a big deal but it is an annoyance and an indication that they may have fixed one bug and introduced a new one. So the software engineer screwed up followed by the SW tester.

·
Registered
92 Posts
My update fails every time. I also still get the SD Nav Error, and my Nav is messed up daily. Already had the dealer replace radio receiver, antenna assembly is next.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Got an update about a week ago on my 2019 Colorado. Didn't look to see what one it is. But as updates I've gotten in the past everything works just as before the update. Don't know what may have changed.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts