Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Figured I'd do a thread this time around.

Recently traded my '18 ECLB for a '19 CCLB. Feels nice to actually have a usable back seat.

But since keeping it stock is lame...

Already installed upgrades:
Yet to Install:

Someday down the road:

De-chrome (remove some badges, paint grill)
Skid plates
Fender Flares
LED Lighting for Pickup Bed

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Some week 1 pics

Window tint
Wheels and tires
LED Lights

Tires have a very very minor rub just when the back of the tire is getting into the fender well. I do have the Fender Liner Relocation Brackets for the front of the fender to prevent rubbing.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Small upgrades done.

Line x bed liner
GM Floor Liners front and back
Impala Shift Knob swap

Eyeing the readylift 3.5" kit in a couple months.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Sweet rig & nice start w/ the upgrades. Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Simple little one day project. Added some unistrut to the bed sides for tie down brackets. Unistrut is painted with black rustoleum. Everything else is stainless steel.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My fair weather pile is getting larger. It's a shame the truck is too long to fit in my garage, gotta wait for a warmer day to start installing all this stuff.

·
Registered
2018 cclb 2wd WT V6 sold 2020
39 Posts
Great idea with the unistrut. Good looking rig. I am in the same boat, a garage that doesn't fit vehicles should be re-named. How about, "man cave" but not quite b/c its not insulated enough or free of things to step on from random life events for a proper "hang out" area with friends. :LOL:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If I could, I convert my house into 90% garage / work space. Never enough space. Compounded by my driveway being a hill so I cant work on the truck outside very safely easily. I usually borrow the neighbor drive when I need to jack the truck up.

More parts added to the fair weather pile. Picked up a set of ZR2 sliders with hardware from FBM for $75. Sprayed a few coats of rattlecan bed liner. Helps to have a paint booth at work.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We will see how long my ocd tolerates the fact that the rails are technically too short. Stupid GM not making rails for the long bed

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Making the most of a nice day. Replaced all the factory speakers, added a subwoofer under the back seat, and installed sealight led low and high beams.

Had to trim the plastic tray that holds the wheel tools to get the sub to sit flat. Very pleased with how it all turned out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts