Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 2.8L Duramax ZR2
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a low mile 2018 ZR2....and I have the flaked paint around the hood cowl area where it meets the metal hood. I know this is pretty common and not sure if anyone is getting these fixed? I have thought about just hitting it with touch up in those spots.

I noticed this weekend though that my drive side front door has bubbly paint areas at the bottom of the inside door. You can push on those areas and hear the paint move and also see it move. Luckily it hasnt flaked off yet, but I bet its a matter of time.

Anyone else have these issues, and have you gotten them fixed?

·
Registered
2019 zr2 crew cab. Avs aeroskin hood protector and hs2 havoc step bars. Weather tech splash guards
33 Posts
Here is one thread related. Seems the driver front door is the commonality.

·
Registered
2019 zr2 crew cab. Avs aeroskin hood protector and hs2 havoc step bars. Weather tech splash guards
33 Posts
I haven't gotten mine fixed yet. Will take that battle up in the next month or so.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
If you're within the 3 year/36,000 mile warranty regs, it will be covered. If not, good luck.

·
Premium Member
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4WD Summit White
1,735 Posts
Rust/Anti-Corrosion Warranty - Chevrolet vehicles are designed and built to resist corrosion. However, all body and sheet metal components are warranted against rust-through corrosion for 6 years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Chevrolet Complete Care - 2018 Vehicle Warranty

1 - 6 of 6 Posts