Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone. I have my eye on the Chevy Colorado, although, I am 13 months into a 36 month lease on a Subaru Crosstrek, which I wish I could get out of. Anyways, I am very interested in a Colorado in WT trim, in blue. I went searching for pics of the 2018 model, and found some Kinetic Blue Metallic pics, so I decided to share them here.

I wish it would not be so painful to sell out of the current lease for one of these. I would really love one of these in the WT trim, extended cab, long bed with spray in bedliner, 4x4, fleet ordered with the duramax diesel, and definitely in Kinetic Blue Metallic.

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
That color is nice. As a general warning the one dealerships photos that you used, Phillips chevy sucks. They ticked me off before I got my canyon. I went to see about trading in my 08 HD CC Z71 6.0 sierra with 25k on it for a 2015 HD dura CC in the beginning of 2016. We start talking numbers and they come back with 13k for my truck. Needless to say I wasn't in there much longer.

·
Premium Member
4,885 Posts
Whats so painful about getting out of the lease?

This is an easy fix.

Step 1: Buy your new Colorado

Step 2: Buy 1 25 foot length of heavy rope

Step 3: Attach rope from back of Colorado to front of leased vehicle

Step 4: Find a long, winding road where there are no other vehicles or pedestrians (so no one gets hurt) and tow leased vehicle around the hills.

Step 5: Arrive at bar, and notice.....leased vehicle is GONE !!!

Step 6: Call leasing company up and claim, "it just disappeared"

Step 7: Enjoy the beverage of choice at said bar

Problem solved 0:)

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
GMC really needs to start offering colours like this. Today I saw a Burning Hot Metallic Colorado at the dealer and now this.They both go down the same line to the same paint shop. Looks like my trade in will have to wait yet another year. :(

·
Registered
387 Posts

This is an easy fix.

Step 4: Find a long, winding road where there are no other vehicles or pedestrians (so no one gets hurt) and tow leased vehicle around the hills.

Reactions: Toughsox

·
Premium Member
3,236 Posts

This is an easy fix.

This sounds like something two Jersey guys would do one drunken night. :surprise: I don't know nuthin, my friend was driving. I was passed out officer. >:)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
2,031 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts

This is an easy fix.

Great idea until the Police conduct a video canvass and realize that your vehicle was never parked where you reported it parked. Now you have bigger problems.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I thought, based on its use on the Camaro I'd like this new blue.
But i'm not sold on it. Still like the Laser Blue better. I'd have to see it in person I think.

Thanks for the pics though. :)

·
Premium Member
4,885 Posts
This sounds like something two Jersey guys would do one drunken night. :surprise: I don't know nuthin, my friend was driving. I was passed out officer. >:)
Oh.....20-30 years ago.....MOST DEFINITELY !!!! :rofl

·
Premium Member
2,291 Posts
I thought, based on its use on the Camaro I'd like this new blue.
But i'm not sold on it. Still like the Laser Blue better. I'd have to see it in person I think.

Thanks for the pics though. :)
Laser blue Colorado and Hyper/Kinetic Blue Camaro

Attachments

·
Registered
9,039 Posts
That blue would look good with a set of polished wheels and chrome trim

Reactions: 404 Not Found

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great idea until the Police conduct a video canvass and realize that your vehicle was never parked where you reported it parked. Now you have bigger problems.

These new cars even have telematics, and communicate by satellite/cellular the status of the vehicle and location. My car emails me when the windshield washer fluid gets low, and has the location of vehicle, mileage, etc...

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Laser blue Colorado and Hyper/Kinetic Blue Camaro

The Kinetic Blue doesn't seem have that sort of purple color in the paint like the Laser Blue. That being said, the Kinetic Blue is my color of choice, and on another note, I love that caption above the garage door in that pic. :wink2:

·
Registered
158 Posts
The Kinetic Blue doesn't seem have that sort of purple color in the paint like the Laser Blue. That being said, the Kinetic Blue is my color of choice, and on another note, I love that caption above the garage door in that pic. :wink2:
I have a Laser Blue WT. I think I prefer the Kinetic Blue because it doesn't turn purple. The Laser Blue gets a lot of compliments, to be sure. I had a cashier at the gas station gush about how much she loved the color, then say "I've got to ask... why purple?"

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'll stick with my Laser Blue....lol

Reactions: dave66rivi

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey everyone. I have my eye on the Chevy Colorado, although, I am 13 months into a 36 month lease on a Subaru Crosstrek, which I wish I could get out of. Anyways, I am very interested in a Colorado in WT trim, in blue. I went searching for pics of the 2018 model, and found some Kinetic Blue Metallic pics, so I decided to share them here.

I wish it would not be so painful to sell out of the current lease for one of these. I would really love one of these in the WT trim, extended cab, long bed with spray in bedliner, 4x4, fleet ordered with the duramax diesel, and definitely in Kinetic Blue Metallic.

Just an FYI, you can have your lease assumed at no cost. I got out of the lease on my Camaro to get the Colorado. I used swap a lease I think, it was about $100 to list it. Ally handled all paperwork and once everything was approved, I met the buyer, gave him the keys and took off. Was actually the easiest way I've ever gotten out of a car. Food for thought, that blue is nice.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.