Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2017 3.6 V6 Engine Cover for sale. I bought a new one and had it painted so the original take off is for sale. I'll sell it for $25 plus shipping. The cover is very useful to someone wanting to customize his or her engine with a color match. I've attached a photo of my engine with the customized cover to show what can be done. NOTE: The white one is NOT FOR SALE.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
2017 3.6 V6 Engine Cover for sale. I bought a new one and had it painted so the original take off is for sale. I'll sell it for $25 plus shipping. The cover is very useful to someone wanting to customize his or her engine with a color match. I've attached a photo of my engine with the customized cover to show what can be done. NOTE: The white one is NOT FOR SALE.
I have no need for an extra, but just in case no one else tells you:
Your white one is AWESOME, and adds a totally new and different look to your engine compartment! Nice!

Reactions: Road Glide

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Texan: How do you like your Lomax Tonneau? Thanks for the complement on the engine. I'm in Arlington, if you decide you want to paint your cover, you could pick mine up and save on shipping.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Texan: How do you like your Lomax Tonneau? Thanks for the complement on the engine. I'm in Arlington, if you decide you want to paint your cover, you could pick mine up and save on shipping.
Waco is just a short drive away, so I will definitely let you know if I ever decide to take you up on it. Now, onto the LOMAX...

I love it! It's matte, not gloss & shiny, so it looks amazing on my black truck. Super light weight and easy to open and flip.

My favorite feature though, is the 2 notches & fasteners to hold the top open & out of the way. This is the best setup I've seen, and I looked at a LOT of tonneaus before buying.

It is super low profile and looks like it was made for our trucks. I have had a day out in Waco rain AND a 3 hour trip to East Texas in the pouring rain, and I haven't seen a drop of water in the bed yet! Super satisfied.

I'll try to get you some pictures later on so you can see why I rave about it so much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.