Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Chevy Coloado, Z71 v6
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.
I am trying to figure out the Manufacture/style of these rails attached to the bed of my 2016 Chevy Colorado.
There was a ladder rack that was bolted to the end slide pin that I removed.
I am wanting to get a tool box for the bed and wanting to see if there are attachments that are made for this system?
I was looking into the Decked rolling tool boxes, but don't think it will install with the bed liner that is in. Any thoughts?
Thank you!
20210501_154331.jpg 20210326_172148.jpg 20210326_172125.jpg

·
Registered
243 Posts
Also appears to be L Track to me, which is a very versatile system.

Also DECKED installed just fine with my bedliner.

Reactions: Chadom

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Thanks!
When I was looking into the Decked system for the 2016 Chevy Colorado it mentioned it was not compatible with the drop in bed liners. Is that different than the bed liner in my truck? Or did you have to make modifications?
Also, trying to decide between the Decked system, if compatible, and a low profile tool box with a Tonneau cover...

·
Registered
243 Posts
Thanks!
When I was looking into the Decked system for the 2016 Chevy Colorado it mentioned it was not compatible with the drop in bed liners. Is that different than the bed liner in my truck? Or did you have to make modifications?
Also, trying to decide between the Decked system, if compatible, and a low profile tool box with a Tonneau cover...
Wow, that's a drop in bedliner ? It looks like a spray in bedliner, which is what I have.

FWIW I started with a Tonneau cover (Chevy OEM then a Bakflip G2) before switching to DECKED. I won't go back to a Tonneau cover. DECKED works far better for my uses, including leveling the wheel wells to move full size sheets of plywood more easily.

Reactions: Hunter62 and Chadom

·
Registered
220 Posts
Looking at your pictures, that's a sprayed in bed liner (Line-X, Rhino type), not a drop-in. Decked system should be compatible with it.

Reactions: Chadom

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looking at your pictures, that's a sprayed in bed liner (Line-X, Rhino type), not a drop-in. Decked system should be compatible with it.
Thank you. Went and checked it out. You and ARCowboy are correct, it is a sprayed on bed liner. Sine it had the plastic on the top of the bed sides, I thought it was drop in, my bad...
That is great news though as I really was hoping to get the Decked system.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts